Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SORRY?

SORRY?



Nowadays, people do not realize that they are using this word for apologizing, but its becoming a habit. When we say bad words, we say "Sorry", when we hit someone, we say "Sorry". It's becoming like you give someone a tight slap without any reason and just say "I AM SORRY".

Its become an easy way out to run away from troubles caused by our mistakes... by just saying that YOU ARE SORRY.


I'm not telling that saying sorry is bad.. but then one should realize the true meaning of this word.. I was just thinking about this word what must it be meaning... May be its a combination of words together... So I put it this way....

S- sincerely
O- offering apology
R- right from my heart
R- realising my mistake and truly apologizing to
Y- you, with a promise to try not to commit that mistake again


I guess life has become too mechanical and people have hearts made of metals.. We just don't even realize how many people we hurt in a day... Remember, once damage is done... sorry may lose its meaning and trust may disappear beyond the point of no return..


- A friendly reminder from JRLM

No comments:

Post a Comment